Food & Beverage Supervisor | New Italian Restaurant
Job no: 519529
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Mamma Mia, a new Italian restaurant is coming to The Star!
This is a unique opportunity to set up all aspects of restaurant operations and be part of an opening team.
If you see yourself working in a fast-paced and high-volume restaurant (180 seat), offering guests a friendly and casual dining experience loaded with energy, fun and delicious traditional ‘home-cooked’ Italian meals. we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a hardworking and passionate Restaurant Supervisor to support the Venue Manager and Assistant Manager co-ordinate staff requirements during each shift, supervise the service flow and performance standards within the outlet.
The successful applicant will be a leader who can motivate and encourage the team to provide the highest level of customer service to our guests. You will be hands-on in your operational approach and be passionate about developing your career.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Work in all the sections of the restaurant including the bar
- Assist with trainings, development and performance management of the team
- Supervise, guide and encourage accountability in the daily operations
- Lead by example, execute high levels of warm, uncompromising and bespoke customer service
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness and hygiene in the workplace
Successful applicants will have;
- Extensive experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor within a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence to deal with a diverse range of guests
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- A positive and cheerful personality
- Strong product knowledge, particularly Italian cuisine is advantageous
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Uniforms and laundering provided
- Free meals on duty
- Free light rail to The Star from Central station
- Discounts on parking, lyric theatre tickets, restaurants and many more!
The Star Entertainment Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current events, it is important to note you must be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident and or have full Australian working rights with no restrictions to be considered for this role. The Star Entertainment Group cannot offer international sponsorships at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend