Workforce Planning Manager
Job no: 519555
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Legal & Compliance, HR
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
A rare opportunity to influence, problem solve and innovate in a growing company
Reporting to the Group Manager Workforce Planning, you will be a progressive leader for all roster planning functions across the group. You will take ownership of the management of labour resources, rostering solutions, policies and procedures. Your key focus will be ensuring the business achieves its strategies of maximising the potential of human capital.
Key deliverables include:
- Configure and maintain compliance requirements in rostering & time and attendance system
- Maintain & implement labour drivers across the group
- Ensure rosters published are based on agreed demand drivers and labour standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement optimal roster patterns for a 24/7 labour force
- Drive workforce scheduling & management, reporting and awareness addressing labour related opportunities and threats in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Analyse labour to proactively meet operating trends, developing and implementing new strategies to ensure efficiencies to guest demand
- Maintain leave liability to budget and provide range of leave reporting, absenteeism for analysis and project work
- Design rosters in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Lead team members ensuring that service delivery is timely, effective and efficient and that it meets both the guest's needs and corporate standards
- Ongoing development of team members skills/ knowledge to enhance continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills to craft positive and productive working relationships with your team and key internal stakeholders
- Business Degree or Tertiary qualified in relevant business field
- Extensive experience as a Scheduling or Rostering Manager
- Strong operational knowledge of a rostering system (ideally Virtual Roster)
- Experience in providing strategic advice for business line managers
- Familiarity with a 24/7 work environment
- Focus on developing, mentoring and guiding team members
It’s your time to shine!
The Star Entertainment Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
If you’re interested in joining the team, submit your application now or head to our website to check out the positions currently available.
We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend