Loyalty Marketing Manager
Job no: 519625
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
If successful in this role your main responsibility will be to develop and implement the Loyalty Program Lifecycle Marketing Strategy for members of all programs, including owned and on property channels. You will also lead team member brand engagement for program awareness and comms, including training and campaigns to engage team members so they can be brand champions.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Develop and implement, in consultation with Senior Manager and key stakeholders, marketing and promotional programs to drive loyalty, volume, frequency of visitation and program benefit engagement from members. This includes owned channel programmatic lifecycle communications, and all on property marketing materials and collateral in line with strategic marketing campaigns and projects
- Support and manage the acquisition strategy, delivering campaigns in conjunction with Commercial Marketing Managers
- Identify competitive initiatives and establish alternative strategies to increase market share.
- Maintain the Loyalty Program’s style guide and ensure consistency of delivery at Group and Property level across all touch points
- Provide advice and recommendations to property teams on initiatives to optimise the loyalty offering
- Interpret and provide relevant customer insights to add value to the full range of business management and development of loyalty programmatic activities
- Analyse and interpret relevant customer data, to provide fact-based support for programmatic lifecycle campaigns
- Track and monitor targeted marketing and promotional programs, to assess and explain effectiveness, so that these learnings can be applied to future program development/refinement
- Continually seek out enhanced communication and member engagement opportunities to add value to their experience, improve processes, reduce costs and/or drive overall revenue for the Loyalty Program
- Brief and manage internal agencies and other support resources in conjunction with the relevant Marketing team members
- Manage loyalty marketing budget
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous 5 years’ experience in marketing (within a Loyalty role advantageous but not essential) ideally within a Hospitality or related industry
- Previous 3 years’ experience in managing a high volume environment
- Tertiary degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Ability to work in a fast paced and forever changing environment
- Demonstrated success in effective interpretation of campaign and customer data to drive increased revenue and improve marketing effectiveness
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- $10 staff parking every day of the week
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend