Table Games Dealers |Permanent Part Time (Night Shift)
Job no: 520026
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Categories: Table Games/Dealers
- Ensuring efficient and accurate operations of your designated game
- Experience diverse local & international guests during our peak environment
- Show ownership of your game play and address disputes or guest concerns
- Permanent Part-Time positions starting in July 2022
- Select a minimum of 4 rostered days across Monday to Sunday (nights)
The Star provides paid training, 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday) per week for 6 weeks. At the end of your training, you will have extensive game knowledge in either Blackjack, Baccarat or Roulette as well as chip work abilities that are world renown.
- Industry Award hourly rates, penalty rates for working nights, weekends, and public holidays
- FREE buffet meal at our back of house staff dining room
- 30% Discounts across award-winning restaurants
- Discounts on accommodation in our luxury hotels
- Paid Parental leave from Day 1, Secondary Carer’s leave also on offer
- Mental Health and Wellbeing services
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Uniforms provided & maintained for every shift
- Paid training, ongoing career development opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Able to work Night shifts from your selective days across Monday to Sunday
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Proficient in Maths, ability to tackle Mathematic problems without a calculator
- Attention to detail and dedication to maintaining game integrity
Imagine being immersed in a world filled with luxury, excitement and get paid to play games!
About The Star
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Are you in? Apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend