Front Office Supervisor | The Darling
Job no: 520060
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Front Office, Management
At The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) our talented teams create unique experiences to over 18 million guests each year. With the vision to become Australia’s leading integrated resort company, our properties at The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane are world-class tourist destinations and home of some of Australia’s most awarded restaurants and bars, event centres, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
The Darling is proud to be Sydney's first and only luxury hotel to receive the prestigious Forbes five-star rating. With a focus on glamorous individuality The Darling is the epitome of luxury our team go above and beyond to provide personalised service and memorable guest experiences.
You will support the Front Office team to lead and empower the Front Office Agents (FOA) to exceed guest expectations through your genuine passion for service excellence.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will;
- Lead, motivate and engage our FOA
- Coordinate daily operations and delegate tasks accordingly
- Supervise the team to ensure a professional, efficient and effective operation
- Assist the Front Office Manager in the training and development of the team
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable guest experiences
- Responding to guest feedback and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrence
The successful candidate will have established leadership skills in a reputable and large, five-star deluxe accommodation, with proven experience of people management and an authentic customer service approach, additionally, you will have;
- Previous experience as a Front Office Supervisor or FOA
- Thorough knowledge of front office operations including back of house
- A confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Opera Property Management System (PMS) experience or similar
- Unlimited Australian working rights
- Extensive training and career development
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Discounts across The Star’s hotels and restaurants
- Free light rail from Central Station to The Star
- $7 staff parking
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in joining our team, click on apply now we look forward to hearing from you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current events, it is important to note you must be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident and or have full Australian working rights with no restrictions to be considered for this role. The Star Entertainment Group cannot offer international sponsorships at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend