Games Dealer - Trainee
Job no: 520316
Work type: Casual, Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Table Games/Dealers
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications for Trainee Dealers (Part-time and Casual) within Gaming Operations Department – “No dealing experience is necessary”.
To perfectly pair our staffing to complement our growth, we're seeking driven and motivated individuals that live by the mantra of our Star Qualities - Live it, Bring it, Own it and Deliver it! Joining the Gaming Operations Team as a Trainee Dealer, you will bring with you a true understanding of what it means to deliver a world class guest experience combined with our structured training program.
Key timelines for the applicant:
After submitting your application, it will be evaluated by our Talent Acquisition and Gaming Operations team. Here is an overview of how applications progress. If you are not successful in reaching the next stage of the process you will be notified via email.
- 1st stage – undertake video interview (will be send week commencing 19th April 2021)
- 2nd stage – invitation to interviews (Wednesday 5th May 2021)
- 3rd stage – undertake Queensland Government licencing interviews (week commencing 10th May 2021)
- 4th stage – starting employment (Monday 24th May 2021)
- To train for the position, you will be required for 5 weeks full-time Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm training
- There is no capacity to grant leave for holidays etc. for the first 3 months of employment
Have you got what it takes?
We are specifically looking for people who have:
- A commitment to providing exceptional guest service with a natural ability to entertain our diverse guests
- Good mental arithmetic and manual dexterity (this will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
- Five star grooming standards
- Attention to detail & high level of concentration
- Flexible availability to work across a 24 hour/7 day roster that will include nights, weekends and public holidays following training
On the completion of your training you will be a fully-fledged dealer in one major game with the addition of five minor games. Your role will have a focus on entertaining our guests and ensuring they all have a five-star experience on our property.
It’s your time to shine!
Treasury Brisbane is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
Join Australia’s Leading Integrated Resort Company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend