Cellarperson | The Star
Job no: 520345
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Bar Staff
Discover a great place to work at The Star with over 20 restaurants and bars, two five star hotels and spa, nightclub and a state-of-the-art Events and Entertainment Centre.
There has never been a better time to join The Star Sydney!
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly capable Cellarperson within the Beverage department at The Star Sydney. The main responsibilities in this role is to provide ensuring an effective, efficient, and safe operation of the cellar operations as well as supporting the leadership team on a day to day basis.
- Maintain a customer focus to all stakeholders, ensuring that service delivery is timely, effective and efficient
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and promote effective communication within the team
- Ensure general cleanliness and tidiness of work area and maintain and clean all equipment to a hygienically high standard
- Complete daily routine checks of bars to ensure relevant cellar and postmix equipment is fully functional
- A good understanding of Draft beer systems
- Maintenance of beer equipment/glycol units
- Basis knowledge of post mix
- Can problem solve and troubleshoot
- Have sound computer skills
- Have a positive attitude and show enthusiasm, a team player and work efficiently unsupervised.
- Work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- Hold a current valid RSA card
- Experience with manual handling
The Star allows you the opportunity to take advantage of free hot meals on shift daily, fully laundered uniforms, discounts to all venues on site, free light rail between The Star and Central, subsidised parking, opportunities to develop your career and other great benefits!
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company! It's your move…
If you’re interested in joining our team, apply with the links below or head to our website to check out the positions currently available. We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend