Leisure & Entertainment Marketing Executive
Job no: 520462
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
Our Leisure & Entertainment (L&E) Marketing Executive will execute events, promotions and other marketing initiatives designed to drive revenue growth under the direction of our Head of L&E Marketing.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Support the L&E Marketing Manager to develop and implement L&E marketing plans and campaigns to achieve maximum revenue growth against KPIs
- Drive consistency of brand signature and guidelines across all forms of communication
- Proactively communicate to all business units advertising and promotional activities with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Leverage key venue events and sponsorship programs to stimulate revenue and generate brand equity
- Support brand, partnership and content initiatives as required to execute at property level
- Develop, implement and monitor effective communication channels and other touch points with the objective to increase brand awareness and brand affinity, whilst driving revenue and market share
- Leverage events by ensuring the organisation maximises the brand exposure it can achieve in all forms, identifying cross sell and up selling opportunities where possible in addition to engagement and value to members of The Star Club
- Execute allocated budget including but not limited to monthly reporting, accruals and liaison with Business Partner (Finance)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing, advertising or brand development within a hospitality/L&E or related industry
- Tertiary degree qualified in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Proven experience leading a team in a high-volume environment managing tight and conflicting deadlines
- Strong communication skills to confidently lead discussions as well as manage expectations and demands of stakeholders
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend