Venue Manager | Fat Noodle
Job no: 520478
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
Fat Noodle has an open kitchen in full swing day and night. The man behind this Asian street food inspired venue is Luke Nguyen, one of Australia's leading celebrity chefs.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Venue Manager to manage, drive and support our team and oversee operations.
This is a hands-on role highly focused on guest experience, the successful candidate will be a leader who enjoys the interaction with people with a goal to deliver guest service excellence.
- Solid leadership experience within a fast-paced, high volume restaurant environment (1000+ covers)
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine (Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, Vietnamese)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- Experience of leading and influencing a diverse team of 20+
- Proven business acumen
Reporting to the F&B Operations Manager, you will;
- Lead and engage team members to continuously deliver exceptional service in line with The Star service culture
- Recruit, Train and develop your team, hold staff accountable in the daily operations
- Supervise the service flow and monitor the quality of food and service standards
- Plan, organise and deliver private function services
- Support the F&B operations manager in the development and implementation of business plans
- Monitor the F&B stock, controlling costs, P&L and staffing levels
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- FREE meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- FREE light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend