Talent Sourcing Coordinator
Job no: 520513
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Brisbane
Categories: Team administrators, HR, Coordinator / Administrator
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, organized and pro-active Talent Sourcing Coordinator to join our team in Sydney. In this role you will be supporting the TA Team with a variety of day to day recruitment tasks and activities.
As the Coordinator, you will be responsible for tasks such as preparing and issuing employment contracts, leading the internal referral program, handling our Careers inbox, assisting with pipelining of suitable candidates, coordinate group interviews/info sessions and assessment days, manage candidate assessment tools, conduct candidate compliance (eg ref checks) and assist with onboarding experience.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for recruitment and providing outstanding customer service
- Degree or HR Qualification/Certificate advantageous
- Previous experience in a HR Administrative/Recruitment Coordinator role
- Experience working in a centralised or shared services talent function beneficial
- Previous experience in Applicant Tracking System advantageous
- Experience in high volume, fast-paced recruitment/talent preferred
- Excellent time management skills, able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously – self motivated
- Able to adapt within a fast paced environment
- Good stakeholder management experience
About The Star
The Star Entertainment Group strives to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator. We own and operate entertainment destinations in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and investment across all our properties. Our industry is fast paced, highly competitive and our operations are broad and dynamic. We celebrate the energy of our cities, operating across culturally diverse segments within local and international markets.
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
- Ongoing career development and training programs via The Star Academy
- Discounted staff parking
- FREE meals and fruit daily
- Discounts across The Star's Hotels and Restaurants
It's your move
If you've got the drive to inspire change, grow with our business and the desire to achieve extraordinary things, come and play with us at The Star. Make your next move by clicking the link below.
** No Agencies please **
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend