Commis Chef | Cucina Porto
Job no: 520615
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Chef / cook
At The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) our talented teams build outstanding experiences to over 18 million guests each year. With the vision to become Australia’s leading integrated resort company, our properties at The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane are world-class tourist destinations and home of some of Australia’s most awarded restaurants and bars, event centres, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
This is a great opportunity for a seeking chef to learn from some of the best Chefs from around the world! You will be placed in one of the best restaurants in The Star’s large portfolio of casual and signature dining (Cucina Porto). The Star is the perfect place to launch your career in the culinary space!
Here at The Star we are always seeking to develop talent and have a strong focus on training and development. If you would like to express your interest in some of the upcoming roles on offer read on for further details and how to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge in Italian cuisine a must and 2 years experience in Italian cuisine is ideal
- Experience working in a busy, fast-paced kitchen environment
- The ability to effectively and efficiently co-ordinate and work as part of the team
- Passion, enthusiasm and flair in the culinary space
- Passionate about learning new techniques and skills
The Star is open 24/7, so it is meaningful that you have availability to work across a seven-day rotating roster.
- Flexible work roster
- Extensive training and career development
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Discounts across The Star’s hotels and restaurants
- Free light rail from Central Station to The Star
- Discounted staff parking
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can build outstanding things.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend