Bus Person | The Star
Job no: 520704
Work type: Casual
About the Company
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
Opportunities to work at The Star Various venues including: Harvests Buffet, Fat Noodle and Food Quarter.
About The Role
As a Bus Person you are responsible in providing outstanding service and guest thrilling dining experiences. You are the drive and support for the team, ensuring a detailed function during restaurant service.
- Perform opening/closing duties of the restaurant
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of dining area
- Upkeep supplies of service station
- Proactively ensuring guest tables are neatly tended
- Deliver food and beverages to the table
- Demonstrate anticipatory service
- Responsive to guest request (inc. top up water glasses, coffee and tea)
- Other duties deemed necessary by section waiter or supervisors
- Displays strong communication, quick problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Proven waitressing/runner experience within a high-volume, fast pace, food service environment
- Display high level of cultural awareness
- Flexible to work on a seven-day rotating roster may include overnight shifts
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that good people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend