Plumber/Gas Fitter|Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 520779
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications for an experiences Plumber/Gas Fitter to join our Property Operations team on a Full-Time basis.
As a Plumber/Gas fitter will require for maintaining and repairing all aspects of plumbing, draining and associated equipment.
The ability to work weekends and overnight shifts is also required.
Have you got what it takes?
- Trade certificate in Plumbing or Gas fitting is essential
- All-round skills in plumbing, draining as well as general knowledge on all aspects of building services
- Previous experience in a logistic support role with engineering or maintenance
- Sound reporting skills - computer based and log books
- Ability to competently use appropriate hand and power tools
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in fault diagnostic
- Capability to identify hazards and risks and provide appropriate control measures
- Contractors responsible for servicing of machinery and responsible to co-ordinate service contractors.
- Provides a friendly, helpful and responsive service to internal and external customers
- Exposure to high turnover hospitality operations is advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Energy, enthusiasm and a customer focused attitude
- 30% discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Free buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend