Job no: 520850
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring leader’s like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests and team.
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane with exciting new projects coming live in the near future. Each property boasts an array of restaurants and bars, coupled with diverse entertainment and hotel offerings. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centric ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
There has never been a better time to join The Star Gold Coast team within our Beverage department.
We are currently looking for a passionate Bars Supervisor (commonly known as Duty Manager in the industry) to join the leadership team in the Beverage department which successfully looks after one of the biggest Sports Bar and TAB on the coast, a high volume cocktail bar, a brand new venue on its way and many more. The successful applicant for this role will need to lead by example from the front, be dynamic, well presented, pro-active to the needs of our guests, culturally sensitive and a real people person. In this role you will be responsible for day–to-day operations of multiple high-volume, fast paced bars and effective supervision of a large food & beverage team.
We are specifically looking for someone who:
- Passionate about the industry, to provide the best experience to our guests and team
- Extensive bar experience, with previous hands-on leadership experience in a fast-paced venue
- Have a definite can do attitude, come up with creative solutions and keeping calm under challenging situations
- Natural ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of guests and a large team
- Understand and respond quickly to guests’ and teams’ needs
- Highly organised, with attention to detail
- Current Responsible Management of Licensed Venues Certificate (RMLV) and Approved Manager’s License
- Flexibility to work a 24/7 rotating roster
- TAB experience preferred
- Manage daily labour and stock control
- Sound knowledge of efficient venue financials
- Eager to learn new skills and knowledge to enhance their career
If you think you’re ready to take a new challenge with a rewarding career, we’d love to hear from you!
It’s your time to shine!
The Star, Gold Coast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
If you’re interested in joining our team, apply with the links below or head to our website to check out the positions currently available. We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend