Senior Manager Administration & Improvement
Job no: 521032
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane
Categories: Construction and Project Management
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are premier tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
An experienced Senior Manager with a background in Business, Quality Management Systems and Continuous Improvement. You will have demonstrated experience in managing the development and implementation of critical business administration systems for a large organisation. You will have strong ability in managing multiple administration, coordination, and communication tasks in a high change environment.
Your key objective will be to collaboratively engage with the Group Property Management Team and The Star Entertainment Group Key Stakeholders to develop the critical business systems, analytics, and administration processes to enable the successful delivery of continuous improvement within Property Management Services.
This position is open to location in Sydney, Gold Coast or Brisbane.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- To manage the development and implementation of critical business administration systems for the Group Property Management Teams in Sydney and QLD.
- To lead review and redevelopment of Property Management administration and management systems to align with corporate systems and departmental Integrated Business Plan.
- To lead strategic change, communication and reporting processes that enables all levels of management to be highly effective in decision making processes.
- Develop all administration systems and processes to ensure Group Property Management teams are 'Easy to do business with'.
- Manage reporting and analytics for Group Property Management and Improvement
Be your best self
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree qualifications in Business Studies
- MBA in Quality Management Systems and Continuous Improvement are highly desirable
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with and understanding of strategic deliverables to achieve effective operational processes
- Proven competencies in change management, review and redevelopment of business processes and systems, and managing multiple project tasks in high change environments
- Strong background in the development of reporting and analytics systems
- Previous success in leadership, organisation, communication, process, problem solving and administration skills and knowledge.
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE lunch everyday
- Discounted staff parking every week day
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
Make a difference
If you've got the drive to influence change, grow as part of our business or are inspired to be part of a strong local spirit, we Welcome you at The Star Entertainment Group. Make your next move by clicking the link below to apply.
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend