Job no: 521233
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Gold Coast, Queensland, Brisbane
Categories: Marketing / PR
HOUSE is The Star Entertainment Group’s internal creative agency, providing all advertising and marketing material for our three resorts in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Consisting of a dynamic team of Art Directors, Designers, Writers, Producers, Studio and Account Management professionals, HOUSE takes the very best of a traditional agency structure and applies it to our one internal client.
About the Role
We are looking for an Integrated Account Manager to join our team for an initial 12-month contract. You will act as the first point of contact for our internal clients and will coordinate and manage stakeholder relationships to ensure the successful delivery of creative campaigns across our portfolio of restaurants, hotels, gaming products, bars, nightclubs and corporate/internal comms.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management and Operations, you will have a high degree of autonomy and flexibility and is ideal for someone looking to run their own show, in a collaborative environment.
This role can be based out of any of our properties – Sydney, Brisbane or Gold Coast.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Actively manage your portfolio of work from strategy through to implementation across all ATL and BTL channels
- General account management responsibilities and agency processes including timeline development and tracking, hosting and running project WIP’s, contact reporting, external collaboration with media and PR agencies.
- Ability to write, review, critique and add value to creative, studio and production briefs
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency environment
- Understanding and implementation of agency processes to ensure effective workflow
- Exceptional attention to detail and process driven
- Solutions minded approach with proven experience working collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a high-volume environment, managing tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for creativity, storytelling and engaging content
- Strategic confidence, contributing to the strategic planning process
- Discounts across The Star’s award-winning restaurants and hotels
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Free lunch everyday
- Discounted parking
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be. We are a proud equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.
Get in touch
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we want to talk to you! Click the link below and get in touch today.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend