Job no: 521312
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Categories: Concierge / Valet /Porters, Management
We are currently looking for a passionate Concierge Manager to join the leadership team at The Star Gold Coast, this role is highly suited to someone with strong hotel management experience. As the department lead, you will support your team to deliver the effective operation of the Concierge desks for the property across The Star Grand and The Darling Hotels. You will also be involved in the execution of property development plans, playing a key role in supporting some of our exciting new changes as part of our Gold Coast masterplan.
What can we offer you?
- A Permanent, fulltime position in Gold Coast
- Salary aligned to experience & bonus incentive plan
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- Lifestyle and wellbeing discounts and benefits, including EAP & gym memberships
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Annual and Personal Leave
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
What are we looking for?
- Hotel leadership experience in a similar role or environment, we are open to a range of experience across the hotel & corporate concierge and management space!
- Desire to build strong relationships with your team and encourage growth, development & success
- Strong leadership and management skills, including ability to lead on projects
- Proven ability to build a strong and guest focused environment in a large hotel environment
- Local knowledge of Gold Coast and surrounding areas
- Flexible availability to work Tuesday to Saturday
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJ’s at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend