Job no: 521370
Work type: Casual
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Facility Cleaning
We are now searching for passionate people to fulfil casual cleaning roles at our beautiful Centre. We are looking at staggered start dates between November and January 2022.
ABOUT THE ROLE!
Our Facility Cleaners are responsible for ensuring our Centre is immaculately cleaned and ready for our guests.
Regular daily tasks include:
- ensuring that public areas such as exhibition halls, meeting rooms, corridors, foyers, balconies, bathrooms and back of house areas are cleaned and maintained to a very high standard
- ensuring that all guest requests for amenities and services are promptly fulfilled
- reporting maintenance issues and attending to special cleaning assignments; and
- assisting with guest enquiries
This is a casual position, with no set shifts or weekly hours. Rosters are determined by the events in house and the availability of team members. However, we are specifically looking for people who can work a variety of shifts throughout the week, including days, nights and weekends.
It is not essential that you possess direct commercial cleaning experience, although this would be an advantage, what is important is that you can demonstrate you have:
- attention to detail
- customer service experience obtained from a busy customer facing role
- good communication skills and team work
- a genuine willingness and passion to work with people and to assist them
- experience in a fast pace and physically demanding role; and
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre brings many benefits including onsite undercover free parking, an onsite team member café, access to an employee assistance program, health and wellbeing programs, training and development and much more.
Applications for this role will be accepted until 20th October 2021
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend