Job no: 521465
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Waiter, Spa & Fitness, Hosts
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
We are seeking a part-time Recreation Attendant to work at The Turbines Health Club and The Darling Pool. For you to be successful in this role you will command a confident, professional and welcoming personality.
What does a day in the life of a Recreation Attendant look like?
- Proactively seek opportunities to create thrilling and memorable guest experiences
- Responsible for the day to day operations of The Darling Pool and The Turbines Health Club
- Resolve customer service queries with diplomacy and tact
- Take food & beverage orders and prepare all beverages
- Open and close the bar, ensuring suitable stock levels are available for service.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Health Club and Pool area
- Current Provide First Aid and CPR Certificate & valid NSW RSA card/certificate
- Second language skills (e.g. Mandarin and/or Cantonese) is advantageous
- Exposure to the fitness industry and knowledge of exercise equipment
- Knowledge in serving drinks and making cocktails
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- FREE meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- FREE light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend