EOI | Specialty Chef (Pizzaiolo)
Job no: 521709
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Chef / cook
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring leaders to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
We are searching for a talented Pizza Specialty Chef to join our award-winning Italian restaurant, Cucina Vivo.
Drawing on traditional Italian food culture, Cucina Vivo is a celebration of the joy of sharing with friends and family, ideal for lovers of great food, beautiful surrounds and creating a fun and elegant atmosphere for our guests.
Have you got what it takes?
- Culinary qualifications (Commercial Cookery Cert III or equivalent)
- Prior experience in an up-market, high volume operation specialising in Pizza
- The ability to effectively and efficiently coordinate and work as part of the team
- A passion for a diverse range of food and a keen desire for continuous learning
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day roster
- A warm, naturally engaging personality that takes pride in delivering a memorable product
What’s on the table
- Free meal on shift in our team café
- Free parking on site
- Fully laundered uniform for each shift
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Supportive and fun environment
Salary range $75,000 - $85,000
It’s your time to shine - apply today!
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find a balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs. The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend