Non-Prod Environment Engineer
Job no: 521990
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As a Non-Prod Environment Engineer, you will ensure the stability, availability and reliability of platforms and applications in the non-production environments and test labs.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Deliver operational support services in ESB/SOA, monitoring of queues and infra (load balancers), and restarting of core services.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux server infrastructures
- Proactive approach towards implementation and pre-production delivery with the ability to think outside the box.
- Responsible to perform certain application configuration including gaming machines.
- Monitors the environments proactively to report on current availability status and perform 1st line support when incidents occur.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining CICD pipelines & tooling.
- Ability to run environment automation shakedown / smoke tests
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 3+ years in a Non-Production Environment Specialist.
- Experience with CI/CD Tooling including any of the following Bamboo, Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
- Some experience / understanding of automation tools such as Selenium (web), Appium (mobile automation), SmartBear; TestComplete (functional automation) & ReadyAPI (API).
- Strong ability to pick up new tools and technology in a complex technology environment.
- Tools and technology experience covering Jira, Confluence, Service Now (SNOW), Dynatrace
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend