Table Games Dealers | Full Time
Job no: 522140
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Table Games/Dealers
We currently have Full Time permanent opportunities for customer focused people to join our Table Games team at The Star Sydney. No previous experience or casino industry knowledge necessary! This could be the career change you were looking for in 2022!
- Ensure efficient and accurate operations of your designated game
- You will work with diverse local & international guests in a busy environment
- Show ownership of your game play and address disputes or guest concerns
- Industry Award hourly rates, penalties for working nights, weekends, and public holidays
- Permanent Full Time positions starting in February and March
The Star provides paid training for 4 weeks to our new Table Games Dealers. At the end of your training, you will have extensive game knowledge in either Blackjack, Baccarat or Roulette as well as chip work abilities that are world renown.
- Discounts across award-winning restaurants and accommodation
- Paid Parental leave from Day 1, Secondary Carer’s leave also on offer
- Mental Health and Wellbeing services
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal at our back of house staff dining room
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- Uniforms provided & maintained for every shift
- 4 weeks paid training, on-going career development opportunities at The Star
What are we looking for?
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and attention to personal presentation
- Strong Maths skills, ability to solve Maths problems without a calculator
- Attention to detail and dedication to maintaining game integrity
- People who want to work on a Full Time, Permanent basis
About The Star
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
When you join our team at The Star Sydney, you will be joining an experienced and long standing Gaming Department with established processes, shift patterns and regular guests who love our Table Games!
Are you in? Apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend