Premium Services Host
Job no: 522189
Work type: Casual
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Guest Relations
Our extremely passionate Premium Services team have a great opportunity available for Premium Services Hosts. In this role you will deliver outstanding service to our guests during check in, check out, VIP Gaming Rooms and throughout the duration of their stay.
What will my day look like?
- Responding to guest enquiries, both face-to-face and over the phone
- Accurately perform administrative tasks (e.g. guest related bookings)
- Up-selling and cross-selling when a specific need cannot be met
- Coordinating reservation requirements for our most Premium VIP guests
- Liaising between VIP Sales Hosts and Casino teams
- Greeting and monitoring guest access and dress code in VIP gaming areas
This role is fast-paced, hands-on and demands that you can work under pressure and with a high-level of attention to detail.
We are specifically looking for applicants who have;
- Extensive guest service experience in Front Office/Guest Services preferred
- Previous experience in a 5-star establishment advantageous
- Good keyboard skills with knowledge of hotel check-in systems (Opera, Fidelio- highly regarded)
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Access)
- The ability to speak a second language (highly regarded but not essential)
- Sound knowledge of the local area and surrounds
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol Statement of Attainment
- Flexibility to work across a rotating 24/7 roster
What can we offer you?
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues at all 3 of our extraordinary properties
- Free meal with a new menu every single day
- Lifestyle and wellbeing discounts and benefits
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- Extraordinary growth opportunities for the right candidate both personally and professionally
- Opportunity to work with elite professionals and assets
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
It’s your time to shine!
The Star, Gold Coast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
If you’re interested in joining our team, submit your expression of interest with the links below or head to our website to check out the positions currently available. We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend