Electrical Maintenance Tradesperson | Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 522328
Work type: Permanent Full Time
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Tradesperson to support the Property Operations team at Treasury Brisbane. Reporting to the Property Operations Maintenance Supervisor, this role is responsible for maintaining and repairing all electrical infrastructure, appliances and associated equipment.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Maintain regular routine checks and general maintenance on plant and equipment
- Carry out work issued by supervisors from start through to completion, maintaining a high standard of performance and pride in workmanship
- Identify and report service requirements as early as possible to maintain quality standards throughout the building
- Assist supervisors to maintain goals of the department to ensure the highest standard of production and efficiency as possible
- Complete all work/repairs in a safe, professional and efficient manner
- Log all repairs to equipment in the Maintenance Database
- Follow up to ensure preventative maintenance schedules are completed on all equipment in allotted time
- Ensure tools and equipment are in good running condition at all times and are properly stored and accounted for
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced skills and completion of electrical apprenticeship
- Must hold QLD electrical license
- Good all round skills in electrical as well as general knowledge on all aspects of building services
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office and other computer systems to log and maintain accurate and up to date records
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- You will need a proactive, can do attitude to support the delivery of property operations tasks
- A Permanent, Full Time position in Brisbane CBD
- Parking available at a discounted rate walking distance to the property
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- Lifestyle and wellbeing discounts and benefits, including EAP & gym memberships
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities.
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Are you in? Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend