Food & Beverage Supervisor - Latitude
Job no: 522416
Work type: Permanent Full Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
Latitude is The Star’s walk up bar on the main gaming floor, centrally situated and overlooking the main foyer. Offering a wide selection of beers, with a seasonal offer from a locally sourced brewery and NSW based wines and spirits with a focus on locally produced Gin. Latitude is the main meeting point for Star guest for pre-show/event/function drinks or a short respite from the main gaming floor.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Previous Bar management experience in a high-volume, fast paced venue
- Knowledge of a diverse range of beverage products and current industry trends
- A fresh, dynamic and enthusiastic approach to the venue
- Established interpersonal and networking skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Strong and proven leadership skills with the ability to lead, manage and develop a new team
- Solid business acumen
- Proven RSA knowledge and controls
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend