Job no: 523775
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Logistics & Warehouse
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for:
This role is based on site at The Star in Pyrmont, but may require you to work on occasion at our offsite warehouse in Homebush. Your role would require you to work closely with the wider Warehouse and Loading Dock teams and liaise with internal customers. You will work from 7am - 3pm or 8am-4pm, roster may change based on business demands
- Ensure effective and efficient receipt and distribution of goods from the warehouse and loading dock to the outlets
- Accept, receive, unload deliveries and distribute supplies
- Ensure all damages and discrepancies are communicated following the correct channels
- Deliver excellent customer service to all stakeholders (both internal and external customers)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced and high-volume blue-collar, industrial environment (perhaps within a warehouse / loading dock) would be highly regarded
- You must be willing to contribute to a positive, friendly and open culture with exceptional teamwork and initiatives
- Attention to detail and accuracy throughout your shift
- Comfortable using Microsoft office and warehouse management systems for administration tasks when required
- Industry Award hourly rates, penalty rates for working nights, weekends, and public holidays
- FREE buffet meal at our back of house staff dining room
- FREE public light rail from Central to The Star
- 30% Discounts across award-winning restaurants
- Discounts on accommodation in our luxury hotels
- Paid Parental leave from Day 1, Secondary Carer’s leave also on offer
- Mental Health and Wellbeing services
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Uniforms provided & maintained for every shift
- Ongoing career development opportunities
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Are you in?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend