Demi Chef | Kiyomi
Job no: 523826
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Chef / cook
Our award-winning and hatted restaurant, Kiyomi, is currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Demi Chef to join their signature dining venue. With a menu created by visionary Executive Head Chef Chase Kojima, Kiyomi gives diners a modern, yet authentic taste of Tokyo. As you explore the innovative dishes and decadent drinks on offer, you’ll quickly see why it has earned its reputation as one of the Gold Coast’s most talked-about restaurants
We are looking for a qualified and creative Demi Chef to join our team working in synergy across our one-hatted Japanese restaurant, Kiyomi. This is an opportunity for you to work with some of the best chefs in Australia, learn new techniques and use modern equipment.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has:
- Certificate in Commercial Cookery
- Prior experience in a high-volume kitchen
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a passion for Japanese food
- A keen desire for continuous learning and development.
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day rotating roster that can include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
What's on the table for you?
- Free meals on shift
- Fully laundered uniforms (chef jacket and pants washed for you after each shift)
- Supportive leadership team
- The opportunity to make your mark in a growing organisation
- Amazing opportunities to learn and continue developing your Culinary career.
If you’re interested in joining our team, apply with the links below - We’d love to hear from you!
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend