Games Dealer | The Star Gold Coast
Job no: 523922
Work type: Casual
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Table Games/Dealers
The Star Gold Coast are currently accepting applications for Trainee Dealers within our Gaming Operations Department – open to all levels of experience! No dealing experience necessary!
To perfectly pair our staffing to complement our growth, we're seeking driven and motivated individuals that live by the mantra of our Star Qualities - Live it, Bring it, Own it and Deliver it! Joining the Gaming Operations Team as a Trainee Dealer, you will bring with you a true understanding of what it means to deliver a world class guest experience combined with our structured training program.
Key timelines for the applicant:
After submitting your application, it will be evaluated by our Talent Acquisition and Gaming Operations team. Here is an overview of how applications progress. If you are not successful in reaching the next stage of the process you will be notified via email.
- 1st stage – undertake video interview
- 2nd stage – invitation to interviews
- 3rd stage – undertake Queensland Government licencing interviews
- 4th stage – starting employment (Monday 1st August 2022)
- To train for the position, you will be required for 5 weeks full-time Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm training
Have you got what it takes?
We are specifically looking for people who have:
- A commitment to providing exceptional guest service with a natural ability to entertain our diverse guests
- Good mental arithmetic and manual dexterity (this will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
- Five star grooming standards
- Attention to detail & high level of concentration
- Flexible availability to work across a 24 hour/7day roster that will include nights, weekends and public holidays following training
On the completion of your training you will be a fully-fledged dealer in one major game with the addition of five minor games. Your role will have a focus on entertaining our guests and ensuring they all have a five-star experience on our property.
It’s your time to shine!
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend