Job no: 524051
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Concierge / Valet /Porters, Management
As the Concierge Supervisor at The Star Gold Coast, you will assist with managing the daily operations of the Porter/Valet team to ensure a positive guest experience and play a key role in promoting The Star Gold Coast as a leading entertainment destination.
- Assisting the Chief Concierge to ensure that the highest standards of service are achieved and maintained within Concierge by supervising team members and monitoring daily activities
- Supervising and adding value to the activities of all team members by providing leadership to ensure maximum productivity and guest satisfaction
- Ensuring guest complaints are minimised by efficient handling in a timely and professional manner
- Creating a positive work environment that facilitates team member motivation, builds morale and teamwork
We are specifically looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrated 5 star hotel experience
- Experience in a leadership position with the ability to motivate and engage the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible availability to work across a 7 day roster
- A current open drivers' licence
What can we offer you?
- A Permanent, Fulltime position
- Annual leave, personal leave and carer benefits on offer
- Roster confirmed in advance and available direct to your mobile
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily on property
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Growth and investment in F&B at Brisbane with career development in this role
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJ’s at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend