Shift Electrician | Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 524230
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Our industry is fast paced, highly competitive and our operations are broad and dynamic. We celebrate the energy of our cities, operating across culturally diverse segments within local and international markets. Our commitment is that every one of our guests enjoys a thrilling experience and that reflects a local pride in everything we do. We understand that true teamwork drives outstanding outcomes for both our team members and our guests.
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications for an experiences Shift Electrician to join our Property Operations team on a Full-Time basis.
As the Shift Electrician, you will support the Property Operations team with overseeing the function of all electrical operations during shift. You will complete field inspections, trouble shoot in the event of building problems and make recommendation to the Property Operations Leadership team to maximize revenue and minimize cost.
We are specifically looking for people who have:
- A current Queensland Electrical Licence
- Previous experience in a logistic support role with engineering or maintenance
- Sound reporting skills - computer based and log books
- Ability to competently use appropriate hand and power tools
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in fault diagnostic
- Capability to identify hazards and risks and provide appropriate control measures
- Knowledge of various types of machinery and equipment
- Contractors responsible for servicing of machinery and responsible to co-ordinate service contractors.
- Experience with BMS or similar control systems and an understanding of commercial HVAC systems
- Provides a friendly, helpful and responsive service to internal and external customers
- Experience with UPS systems
- Exposure to high turnover hospitality operations is advantageous.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Energy, enthusiasm and a customer focused attitude
- A Permanent, Full Time position in Brisbane CBD
- Parking available at a discounted rate walking distance to the property
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- Lifestyle and wellbeing discounts and benefits, including EAP & gym memberships
- Free buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend