Bartenders| The Star Sydney
Job no: 524238
Work type: Casual, Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Bar Staff, Barista
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world-class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
We are currently accepting applications for expert Bartenders wanting to join our Star Sydney team. In this role you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all guests, ensuring that the first and last impression is hard-working and professional. The ideal candidate will have experience working behind the bar while being adaptable, reliable, and engaging to ensure that our guests receive optimum service every time.
What can we offer you?
- Supportive training and ongoing career development
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- 30% off our Food & Beverage venues plus discounts across our properties
- Free buffet meals are included on every shift
- Freshly laundered uniform ready for you every single day
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking, wellbeing benefits and more!
Based on your abilities, we will allocate you to one of our venues including:
- Black Bar & Grill, Flying Fish, Sokyo, Cucina Port, Bar Tikram
- Harvest Buffet, Food Quarter, In-Room Dining, Fat Noodle
- 24/7 Sports Bar, Cherry Bar, G&Tea, Jade Rabbit
- VIP Gaming Rooms, Sovereign Dining, Oasis, Vantage
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think creatively and go above and beyond to ensure we thrill our guests.
- Experience with wines, beers and cocktail making is necessary.
- Exceptional service and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence to take care of a diverse range of guests
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills are highly regarded
- Ability to work within a fast-paced food or bar setting
- Current NSW RSA Statement of Attainment
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply now!
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique well-being needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Gold Award 2022 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend