Food & Beverage Attendants | Banquets (PT)
Job no: 524239
Work type: Permanent Part Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first-class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
Our Events Centre is currently recruiting Food and Beverage Attendants with Banquet experience to join our phenomenal team. We are looking for fun, upbeat and skilled attendants who are up to the challenge of consistently exceeding guests’ expectations.
You can expect to enjoy amazing benefits such as:
- Extensive training and career development
- 30% off our Food & Beverage outlets and discounts across The Star properties
- Free buffet meals on duty
- Freshly daily laundered uniform provided
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
The ideal candidates will have:
- The ability and flexibility to work a rotating 24/7 roster, with availability for early morning and late evening shifts
- Previous guest service or hospitality experience - Banquet experience preferred but not crucial
- Ability to lift and move banqueting equipment frequently
- A demonstrated friendly, guest-focused demeanour to provide memorable experiences
- The ability to communicate optimally within a team environment
Have you got what it takes? Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply now!
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique well-being needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Gold Award 2022 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend