Steward | Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 524527
Work type: Casual
Treasury Brisbane is currently recruiting for Kitchen Stewards. In this Stewarding role you will be responsible for the heavy-duty cleaning and chemical use.
- Handling, washing, rinsing and maintaining all operational equipment including pots, pans, kettle, cutlery, crockery and glassware and other utensils
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen floors, cold room floors and trolley fridges
- Maintaining cleanliness of work areas and equipment including; bench tops, stoves, grill plate, salamander, deep fryer and woks on a daily basis and in accordance to departmental standards
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Full availability 24/7 and to work permanent grave shifts (overnights)
- Stewarding department knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Self-motivation and the ability to work alone and with a team
- A working knowledge of hygiene & sanitation
- Ability to focus on a number of tasks and great organisational skills
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend