Food & Beverage Duty Manager | Casino Bars
Job no: 527605
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
We currently have an opportunity for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our team at The Star Gold Coast. Our Casino Bars team provide around the clock services to our valued guests and members, with multiple different venues for guests to choose from. This role would be perfect for someone with previous experience leading shifts in a bar or restaurant setting. As the Supervisor your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading team members on shift, ensuring they are supported to deliver 5 star service
- Support the management team with people related tasks including training, development and recruitment
- Make recommendations to the Venue Manager to increase customer loyalty and return visits
Please note, internally, your role title will be F&B Supervisor.
What can we offer you?
- Permanent Full-Time role, salary package in line with experience
- Annual leave, personal leave and carer benefits on offer
- Roster confirmed in advance and available direct to your mobile
- Onboarding and training in your department
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily on property
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Growth and investment in F&B at Brisbane with career development in this role
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think creatively and go the extra mile to ensure guests return to The Star Gold Coast.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-paced bar or restaurant environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of guests
- Previous experience building relationships as a leader, including ability to identify growth opportunities and provide feedback
- Flexibility to work and support a business that operates 24 hours a day
- Current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment
Please be aware that eligibility checks are required as part of the recruitment process and ongoing employment for this position.
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJ’s at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTQI+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We recognise the distinctive challenges that trans and gender-diverse applicants may encounter during the recruitment process. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find a balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique well-being needs.
The Star is a WGEA Employee of Citation for Gender Equality holder and is recognised with a Gold Award 2022 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTQI+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend