General Hand Casual | PizzaPerta
Job no: 505293
Work type: Casual
Categories: Chef / cook, Kitchen Hand
Pizzaperta - translated as “we are open for pizza”- is an innovative project showcasing the emerging trends of the humble Italian street food. Each pizza is designed with simple flavours to complement the handcrafted pizza base, cooked to perfection in the Stefano Ferrara M130 wood-burning oven direct from Naples.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Pizza Chef to join another Stefano Manfredi’ creations, Pizzaperta
Here is an opportunity for you to work with some of the best chefs in Australia, learn new techniques and use brand new equipment.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience within a commercial kitchen as a Pizza chef
• Previous experience with using a wood burning oven and dough/ hand scratching skills
• Knowledge of Italian cuisine
• Strong understanding of produce, culinary techniques and kitchen equipment
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume operation
• Eye for detail
• The desire to succeed and want a career as a Chef
• Experience in a reputable hotel would be advantageous.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be provided with a fantastic working environment, meals daily, fully laundered uniforms and other great benefits.
If you are passionate about food and have the required experience - apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now