Food & Beverage Supervisor
Job no: 519840
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Management, Cocktail Server, Bar Staff, Barista, Waiter, Hosts
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Treasury Brisbane have a fantastic opportunity available for a Food & Beverage Supervisor in The Premium Gaming Room. This position will be responsible for the effective supervision and coordination of daily operations, managing operational costs within the business, overseeing concurrent conference and events, and most importantly, ensuring excellent service standards are maintained to maximise the guest's experience.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in coaching and leading teams in premium or fine dining restaurants
- Ability to work seamlessly across other Food & Beverage outlets as required
- The ability to create memorable experiences for our valued guests
- Excellent time management skills
- Good knowledge of Food & Beverage products (wine knowledge valued)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Professional presentation and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work through a 24/7 rotating roster
It’s your time to shine!
The Star Entertainment Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including discounted parking options available, laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend