Food & Beverage Supervisor
Job no: 520388
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Management, Waiter
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
Our Food Quarter venue is well known for its outstanding service and for having a diverse range of food and beverage dining options. From Asian BBQ with classic Cantonese roasts, wok tossed rice/noodles and curries; Western menu with pasta, pizza, risotto, salads, sandwiches and sides such as wedges and a pastry section.
- Leading, training and motivating our F&B Servers to continuously deliver five-star service in line with The Star's Service Culture
- Coordinating daily operations and delegating tasks accordingly
- Supporting the leadership team in the day to day running of the restaurant operations
- Responding to guest feedback and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrence
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast-paced high volume restaurant
- Fantastic team building management style and strong ability to build relationships with guest and kitchen staff
- Unlimited Australian working rights
- Available to work on a rotating roster, week days and weekends
- Fast, proactive and engaging with positive can-do attitude!
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
If you are passionate about luxury, five-star service and have the required experience we would love to hear from you!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend