Food & Beverage Server
Job no: 521261
Work type: Casual, Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Cocktail Server, Bar Staff, Waiter, Room Service, Stewarding, Hosts
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centered ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
About the role:
We are currently accepting applications for Food & Beverage Attendants and Bartenders wanting to join our Star Sydney team. In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all guests, ensuring that the first and last impression is enthusiastic and professional. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, reliable, and engaging to ensure that our guests receive optimum service every time.
We have positions available for both highly skilled hospitality workers and those at the beginning of their hospitality career.
Based on your skillset you will be allocated to one of our 18 venues covering casual dining, fine dining or premium gaming, on occasion you may be selected to work across another venue if required. Venues include:
- Black Bar & Grill, Flying Fish, Sokyo, Chukka, Cucina Port, Bar Tikram
- Harvest Buffet, Food Quarter, In Room Dining, Fat Noodle
- 24/7 Sports Bar, Cherry Bar, G&Tea, Jade Rabbit
- VIP Gaming Rooms, Sovereign Dining, Oasis, Vantage
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think outside the box and go the extra mile to ensure we thrill our guests. All levels of experience are welcome as we provide extensive training tailored to you.
- Exceptional service and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence to take care of a diverse range of guests
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- Ability to work within a fast paced food or bar setting
- Current NSW RSA Statement of Attainment
What can we offer you?
- Supportive training and ongoing career development for all levels of experience
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Discounts across The Star hotels, restaurants, and other venues
- Free meals included on every shift
- Fresh laundered uniform ready for you each day
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking, wellbeing benefits and more!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend