Senior Bar Attendant/F&B Server
Job no: 510554
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Management, Bar Staff, Waiter
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
About the role
This is a part time leadership role, you will have the confidence to lead a large and diverse team, working closely with the management team you will assist with bar/restaurant operations and staff training.
Oasis restaurant and longue is located in our private gaming room, exclusively for our most valuable VIP members. It is a 75 seat a la carte restaurant offering an Asian and Western menu. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
- You will lead and motivate the team to continuously deliver a thrilling experience in line with our service culture
- Maintain constant presence on the floor, recognising our VIP guests
- Supervise the service flow and monitor the quality of beverages and service standards
- Train, guide and hold staff accountable in the daily operations
Skills and experience
- Solid knowledge of food, beverages, and wine
- Solid experience within a fast-paced bar with a proven ability to train small groups
- Knowledge and experience in initiating stocktake and monitoring
- Sound knowledge of bar/restaurant operations, including financial and cash handling procedures, stock take and roster administration
- Offers ongoing career development, training and programs via The Star Academy
- $25.18 base rate + penalty rates
- FREE buffet meals on shift
- FREE dry cleaning on uniform/s
- Discounts on TSEG leading restaurants and accommodation
- Free light rail travel from Central Station to The Star
- $10 staff parking
Diversity and inclusion is a key aspect of our strategy and the way in which we choose to conduct our business. Our values – Ownership, True Teamwork, Welcoming and City Pride – highlight what we believe in and our authentic approach to Diversity and Inclusion is built on these beliefs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend