HR Business Partner
Job no: 516863
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group is an ever-growing resort with three locations, The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Amongst the property expansion comes big change, and that includes a new HR operating model. With this transition in place an amazing opportunity to join the team to partner with the business to bring on the change journey.
About the Role
As HR Business Partner you will leverage key relationships with leaders across the organisation to ensure the People & Performance team are influencing the implementation of the People Plan. Working in this role:
- You will need to call on your developed HR and business knowledge to provide strategic insights to drive business decisions.
- You will play a critical role in embedding the new People & Performance capability of the leadership teams.
- You will be face the of People & Performance team, coaching leaders on the best approach to accessing services within the division which includes: Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Project teams
This division and this role are new to our organisation. You will be starting at the beginning of what will be a significant and positive shift for our business. If you thrive on a challenge, enjoy transforming and changing the HR landscape, you are positive and resilient - we are your next opportunity!
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in organisational development / psychology or HR preferred
- High level communication, strong relationship and influencing skills
- Previous working experience and/or management consulting experience in the human resources field
- Experience working with and coaching Senior Leaders
- Health Insurance, Gym & Fitness discounts
- Generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants
- Lunch provided daily
- Discounted city parking
It's your move
The Star Entertainment group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.
If you've got the drive to influence change, grow with our business and inspire a team to achieve greater things, come and play with us at The Star Entertainment Group. Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend