Job no: 518520
Work type: Casual
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Treasury Brisbane is currently recruiting for Stewards. In this Stewarding role you will be responsible for the heavy-duty cleaning and chemical use.
- Handling, washing, rinsing and maintaining all operational equipment including pots, pans, kettle, cutlery, crockery and glassware and other utensils
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen floors, cold room floors and trolley fridges
- Maintaining cleanliness of work areas and equipment including; bench tops, stoves, grill plate, salamander, deep fryer and woks on a daily basis and in accordance to departmental standards
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Full availability 24/7 and to work permanent grave shifts (overnights)
- Stewarding department knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Self-motivation and the ability to work alone and with a team
- A working knowledge of hygiene & sanitation
- Ability to focus on a number of tasks and great organisational skills
There are many benefits to joining our team which include discounted city parking options, fully laundered uniform for every shift, free meal on shift, great training, discounts across properties, discounts across our restaurants + more!
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend