Job no: 518866
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Location: Queensland, Brisbane
Categories: Chef / cook
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications for Part-Time Commis Chefs to work in our restaurants. This position has prospects for career development and the opportunity to learn and grow within a large team of experienced chefs in Casual to Fine Dining Restaurants and large Production Kitchen.
Are you an experienced qualified chef with good communication skills looking for a long-term career? We are looking for Chefs who have enthusiasm, creativity and a passion for cooking and working in a team.
To be successful as a Commis Chef, you will bring:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Culinary qualifications (Commercial Cookery Cert III or equivalent) and prior experience in an up-market, high volume operation
- A passion for a diverse range of food and a keen desire for continuous learning
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 roster
- A warm, naturally engaging personality that takes pride in delivering a memorable product
- Chinese restaurant experience is preferred but not essential
There are many benefits of joining The Star Entertainment Group, including discounts across our properties, free meal on shift, fully laundered uniform for every shift, discounted city parking options and an outstanding rewards and recognition program!
If you’re interested in joining our team, apply with the links below or head to our website to check out the positions currently available. We’d love to hear from you!
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend