Bars Venue Manager |Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 520343
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
- An exciting opportunity is available in our Food and Beverage Management Team at Treasury Brisbane
- We are seeking a Bars Venue Manager to support selected bar outlets
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
A rare opportunity to influence, problem solve and innovate in a growing company:
We are seeking a Bar Venue Manager in our Food and Beverage Team at Treasury Brisbane to support a diverse range of our bar venues.
Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage, this role will see you responsible for customer experience, training, coaching and development of the Food and Beverage Team Members. You will have a hands-on approach to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations, with the ability to work across a 7-day rotating roster.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Oversee the operational functions of bar venues to achieve department objectives
- Accountable for the development, implementation, and evaluation of service standards to ensure they meet organisational standards
- Recommend strategies to the Food & Beverage Operations Manager to increase loyalty of guests
- Ensure that operations are within budgetary requirements for labour, product and operational expenses
- Determine and advise recommendations to maximise revenue and minimise costs
- Accountable for maintaining a customer focus in bar venue services, ensuring that customer service delivery is timely, effective and efficient and meets customer needs
- Manage team members and complete all people planning requirements including recruitment support, training, development and performance management
- Oversee the preparation of rosters for all employees, ensuring adherence to the Treasury Casino and Hotel Brisbane Enterprise Agreement, budgetary requirements and policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
- A people person who enjoys delivering exceptional service with both colleagues and customers
- A beverage background managing multiple bar venues is highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of liquors/cocktails, bartending, and bar service protocols
- Solid organisational skills and understanding of budgeting and inventory management
- Experience in Sports Bar operations including TAB
- Demonstrated ability in planning and resourcing people and products, performance management and controlling labour costs and operating expenses
- Ability to work within a diverse environment and lead a team that operates 24/7
It's your move
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend