Food & Beverage Supervisor
Job no: 521089
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants and bars, coupled with diverse entertainment and hotel offerings. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centered ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
There has never been a better time to join The Star Gold Coast team within our Food & Beverage department.
We are currently looking for a passionate Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the leadership team at The Star Gold Coast. The successful applicant for this role will need to be dynamic, well presented, pro-active to the needs of our guests, culturally sensitive and a real people person. In this role you will be responsible for the day–to-day operation of this high-end restaurant with effective supervision of the team.
We are specifically looking for someone who has:
- Extensive restaurant experience, with previous leadership experience in a high-end venue
- Natural ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of guests and team
- Understand and respond quickly to guests’ and teams’ needs
- Highly organised and eager, with attention to detail
- Current Responsible Management of Licensed Venues Certificate (RMLV) and Approved Manager’s License
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster
- Ability to manage daily labour and stock control
- Sound knowledge of efficient venue financials
It’s your time to shine!
The Star, Gold Coast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
If you’re interested in joining our team, apply with the links below or head to our website to check out the positions currently available. We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend