Food & Beverage Attendants | Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 522206
Work type: Casual
Categories: Cocktail Server, Bar Staff, Sommelier, Barista, Waiter, Room Service, Hosts
Our Food & Beverage team at Treasury Brisbane is growing!
We are hiring food and beverage staff to join our team at Treasury Brisbane. As part of this guest facing team, you will work in one of our restaurant or bar venues to ensure our hospitality service is top notch. We have positions available for both highly skilled hospitality workers and those at the beginning of their hospitality career.
What can we offer you?
- Roles to suit your available working hours + penalty loadings
- Rosters confirmed in advance and available direct to your mobile
- Onboarding and training in your department
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Discounted staff parking available in the city
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think creatively and go the extra mile to ensure guests return to Treasury Brisbane. All levels of experience are welcome as we provide training tailored to you.
- Experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment or customer service role
- Bar experience with a sound knowledge of beverage product
- Flexible availability with weekends essential
- Current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment
- Friendly and personable people, we like to have fun and work well as a team!
More about Food & Beverage @ Treasury:
Treasury provides a range of taste experience with 5 restaurants and 5 bars available to our guests. We are currently hiring for the below:
- Kitchen at Treasury, Fat Noodle, Mei Wei Dumplings
- Premium Gaming Rooms
- The Lab, Events & Banquets
- LiveWire Bar, BY GEORGE
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centered ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has recently been awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend