Learning & Development Manager - Leadership Centre
Job no: 524475
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Maximum Term Full Time
Location: Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane
Would you like to lead and work with a growing and dynamic L&D team?
As part of our ongoing strategy to become Australia’s leading integrated resort, our Learning and Development team is expanding. We are hiring a Learning & Development Manager – Leadership Centre, to drive the L&D agenda across The Star Entertainment Group. Reporting to the Senior Manager L&D, your key focus will be to support your leaders and L&D team in the delivery of leadership learning initiatives.
This is a Permanent, full time role based in your choice of Sydney, Gold Coast or Brisbane + at home work options.
- Lead the delivery, evaluation and facilitation of leadership development initiatives including training programs, workshops, coaching and online-based learning programs
- Implement innovative leadership interventions in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Conduct analysis and audit of learning/development outcomes for the performance of individuals and teams
- Build strong and effective relationships throughout the business to create high performing leaders that execute on the organisational strategy
- Manage and mentor the leadership graduates through the duration of the program, by providing a guided learning journey
Why work @ The Star?
- Flexible and agile working culture across a geographically diverse organisation
- Permanent, Full Time position with competitive salary + bonus
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation at all 3 properties
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE meal each day at our Employee Dining Room, including sandwich bar, hot meals and more!
- Discounted parking available
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
We are looking for:
- Strong experience in end-to-end L&D activities, including TNA, program and resource development, program delivery/facilitation, coaching and audit/review of interventions to measure success
- A subject matter expert on best practice contemporary Leadership development methodologies
- Ability to connect and engage effectively with employees demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities with tactical application expertise
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend