Bar Supervisor | Bar Tikram
Job no: 519196
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
Fun, fresh and bright, Bar Tikram is The Star’s newest 100-seat open-air casual alfresco Lebanese restaurant.
Bar Tikram celebrates the vibrancy of the Middle East, showcasing award winning chef Dany Karam’s (Executive Chef at Black Bar & Grill) heritage via relaxed Mezze-style share food and seasonal cocktails.
The centrepiece is the wood-fire oven cooking homemade flat breads and dishes while the outdoor bar features a beverage list using fresh juices with punchy herbs and spices.
This is a hands-on role, you will be working across the bar and restaurant. We are looking for a leader who can motivate and encourage the team to provide a welcoming and authentic Middle Eastern hospitality experience to our guests. You will:
- Supervise the service flow and monitor the quality of food and service standards
- Train, guide and hold staff accountable in the daily operations
- Execute high levels of warm, sincere and bespoke customer service
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage with guest
- Support the Restaurant Manager in the development and implementation of business plans
The restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm till late
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have solid leadership experience of bar and restaurant operations within a Middle Eastern restaurant, including:
- Proven leadership experience to lead and develop a diverse team of 10
- Strong mixologist skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- Proven business acumen
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend