Trainee Surveillance Operator
Job no: 519466
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star has a duty of care to ensure all our guests have a thrilling experience in a safe and carefully monitored environment. Responsibility for this lies largely in the hands of our Surveillance Team, who meticulously watch over operations through our extensive state of the art CCTV system.
Working within the heart of The Star, our Surveillance Operators keenly observe everything that happens, completing a scan of the property with a simple touch of a button. The role is wonderfully diverse, as one moment they may be liaising with floor managers and security personnel to coordinate an emergency operating centre and the next they will be selecting footage to return a mobile phone to its rightful owner before she even realises it's missing.
With so much happening you have an ability to multi task while remaining calm, coupled with a naturally questioning mindset. Additionally, your well-developed interpersonal skills and a cooperative approach allow you to thrive in a team environment.
- Do you have a sense of community, ownership and commitment to helping others?
- Are you looking for a way to have a positive impact on the way we keep our city safe?
- Do you enjoy working with a team that are passionate about making an immediate difference in their workplace?
- Do you love utilising the latest and greatest technology?
We offer you infinite opportunities to be your best self and make a difference. You will receive generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants, free meals provided daily, free light rail, discounted parking and more.
Please submit your resume and cover letter addressing the following questions;
- What do you believe would enable you to succeed in the position of Trainee Security Console Operator?
- Tell us about a time when you went out of your way to help a guest and what was the end result?
It's all yours for the taking. Come and play!
The Star Entertainment Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend