Job no: 519506
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As a Project Analyst within the People Consulting and Project team you will be involved in a combination of stakeholder liaising and administrative support specifically focused in the delivery of People Operation projects. The Project Analyst will work with Project Leads and Consultants to ensure delivery against the project plan and other key deliverables.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Effective written and verbal communication to support change within project delivery;
- Quality delivery against designated tasks per project plans;
- Ensure ongoing governance within project delivery;
- Maintaining accurate documentation and data to support project delivery;
- Provide administrative support including coordination and facilitation of project meetings and activities, including calendar management, organisation and distribution of required materials;
- Comply with The Star Entertainment policies and procedures and demonstrate organisational values;
- Manage relationships with internal and external suppliers and vendors relating to project delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous 2-3 years’ experience in HR
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
- Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a fast paced environment with conflicting deadlines
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend