Job no: 519616
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Our industry is fast paced, highly competitive and our operations are broad and dynamic. We celebrate the energy of our cities, operating across culturally diverse segments within local and international markets. Our commitment is that every one of our guests enjoys a thrilling experience and that reflects a local pride in everything we do. We understand that true teamwork drives outstanding outcomes for both our team members and our guests.
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications for an experiences Shift Engineer to join our Property Operations team on a Full-Time basis.
As a Shift Engineer, your responsibilities will require you to attend mechanical maintenance requests whilst also ensuring prompt and polite execution of hotel guest needs throughout the Casino & Hotel. The position entails a 4 on, 4 off rotating roster, however this can be subject to change occasionally to accommodate relief shift work when required.
Candidates that have supervisory experience or Building Management, HVAC, Refrigeration and Boiler experience will be highly regarded.
The ability to work weekends and overnight shifts is also required.
Have you got what it takes?
- Trade certificate in Plumbing or Gas fitting is essential
- Previous experience in a logistic support role with engineering or maintenance
- Sound reporting skills - computer based and log books
- Ability to competently use appropriate hand and power tools
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in fault diagnostic
- Capability to identify hazards and risks and provide appropriate control measures
- Knowledge of various types of machinery and equipment
- Contractors responsible for servicing of machinery and responsible to co-ordinate service contractors.
- Experience with BMS or similar control systems and an understanding of commercial HVAC systems
- Provides a friendly, helpful and responsive service to internal and external customers
- Exposure to high turnover hospitality operations is advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Energy, enthusiasm and a customer focused attitude
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend